We have a few slots available for high quality papers and poster presentations. If interested in presenting your work, please send an abstract of max 400 words by 15th of August to email@example.com with the subject header ‘DISSELF PAPER or POSTER’ accordingly. Notifications of acceptance will be sent out by 30th of August.
Potential questions to be addressed:
- the relationship between atypical embodiment/disembodiment, selfhood, and interpersonal (mis)understanding
- atypical self-awareness and conscious experiences
- self-recognition inside a body that interacts constantly and dynamically with the physical and social environment
- artificial bodies and autonomous, self-conscious robots
- …and any other questions that cross your mind related to the interplay between embodiment and social cognition that you want to share/present in our event.