The conference will be held at the Clube Universitário do Porto
(Address: Rua do Campo Alegre 877, Porto.)
How to go from the airport to the venue:
- By metro: Take the metro at the airport and get off at Casa da Música. The trip takes around 30 minutes. Once you get to Casa da Música, the venue is within a 15 minute walking distance.
- By taxi/Uber: The trip from the airport should cost €20-25 (probably €15-20 with an Uber). Give the driver the address of the venue (Rua do Campo Alegre 877, Porto.).
- Shuttle: Goin’Porto is a low cost road transport service that connects several areas of the city center to the airport. The ticket should be purchased online.
Travel within Porto:
- If you intend to use public transportation in Porto, you should know that bus information is not available on Google Maps, but you can use the Moovit app to plan your trips. You can also use the official websites of STCP (bus) and Metro do Porto.
- You can also use Uber in the city.